Princess Donna from Kink.Com

Posted by: Willie D

Princess Donna from Kink.Com - 12/19/06 10:35 PM

She is usually the Dom there, so I don't think you'll find a lot of AHFD, but here you go.

Some of the comments left for her on her kink.com model page:

from "SLAVEBOY"
Quote:

I WANT TO LICK YOUR FISHNETS -EVERY LITTLE SQUARE- WHILE YOU HAVE YOUR WAY WITH ME!!!!!!

Becasue of the "all-caps" posting style...there is a chance this is either Curt Lockwood or Evan Seinfeld.

from "the ringmaster"
Quote:

You're a great wrestler and I like to see you dominate and fuck your opponents. Like to see you beat Syd, she needs to get a taste of her own medicine with the dildo. Be brutal.

from "electrolover"
Quote:

hey princess, are u interested in hooking my dick up to a power source and charge with it 240volts of electricity? im willing to scream for u

Posted by: Dane

Re: Princess Donna from Kink.Com - 12/20/06 12:35 AM

she is in the new dana dearmond movie
Posted by: TMonty

Re: Princess Donna from Kink.Com - 12/20/06 03:54 AM

Wasn't she a Dom at insex too or am I mixing it up with some other site?
Posted by: c62

Re: Princess Donna from Kink.Com - 12/20/06 03:39 PM

Quote:

She is usually the Dom there, so I don't think you'll find a lot of AHFD, but here you go.

Some of the comments left for her on her kink.com model page:

from "SLAVEBOY"
Quote:

I WANT TO LICK YOUR FISHNETS -EVERY LITTLE SQUARE- WHILE YOU HAVE YOUR WAY WITH ME!!!!!!

Becasue of the "all-caps" posting style...there is a chance this is either Curt Lockwood or Evan Seinfeld.

from "the ringmaster"
Quote:

You're a great wrestler and I like to see you dominate and fuck your opponents. Like to see you beat Syd, she needs to get a taste of her own medicine with the dildo. Be brutal.

from "electrolover"
Quote:

hey princess, are u interested in hooking my dick up to a power source and charge with it 240volts of electricity? im willing to scream for u

Thanks, willie. I'm not sure what is more entertaining, checking that picture, or reading some of the comments left behind for her. People seem to allude on that website that she is a dedicated carpet licker.
Posted by: windsock

Re: Princess Donna from Kink.Com - 12/20/06 03:56 PM

Quote:

The curve creasing of her buttocks is glorious, and her titties are turning purple. I'm willing to scream at her with no electricity.

Posted by: someguy

Re: Princess Donna from Kink.Com - 12/20/06 05:04 PM

Quote:

Wasn't she a Dom at insex too or am I mixing it up with some other site?

If I remember right she was a long time sub at insex.com then she was a brief Dom in training. I had a membership to that site about two years ago. Some of the most insane BDSM I've ever seen. 3/4 of the time girls would break down crying. Sucks that that site is gone and now that PD guy has to run a tame version at hardtied.com.
Posted by: Willie D

Re: Princess Donna from Kink.Com - 12/20/06 10:13 PM