I'm ready to work now.

Posted by: windsock

I'm ready to work now. - 12/09/06 08:33 AM

Posted by: Evil Klown

Re: I'm ready to work now. - 12/09/06 09:47 AM

Posted by: Ernest Angley Jr.

Re: I'm ready to work now. - 12/09/06 01:44 PM

How many cock pushups are you up to windsock?
Posted by: fuck off and die

Re: I'm ready to work now. - 12/11/06 02:48 PM

that reminds me of the shilling game...kinda of the girl version of a cock pushup if you ask me
it tests the strength of your vagina...
or ass i guess
you put as many shillings as you can in to which ever (or both) hole. once you are all filled it up and see who can walk the furthest
who ever has the most and goes the furthest wins!!

any one wanna play??
did anyone else do this or something like this in highschool

Posted by: Bornyo

Re: I'm ready to work now. - 12/11/06 03:14 PM

I never did, ma'am, but I'd have been a judge if asked.
Posted by: Uomo Grassissimo!!

Re: I'm ready to work now. - 12/11/06 03:30 PM

Shillings?!? Like coins???

Re: I'm ready to work now. - 12/11/06 03:37 PM

Quote:

Sierra's been to London, dude... hadn't you heard?

Re: I'm ready to work now. - 12/11/06 03:45 PM

One time when I was a boy and a few of us camped out in a pup tent in my friend Eric's backyard, Eric showed us a trick whereby he smeared peanut butter onto his peter and scrotum and the family's Irish Setter would eagerly lick it off. I didn't do it, but one of the other guys did. They all laughed and I pretended to, but it frightened me. I wept silently later that night among the others in my sleeping bag. I peed the sleeping bag and was up first and left for home before they woke up because I was soaked in pee. That might've happened on seperate camp outs, but my memory has placed them together and I have respect for that mechanism more than actual objective sequences of events.

Re: I'm ready to work now. - 12/11/06 04:00 PM

Quote:

When? in 1965?

I think they stopped using Shillings in like 1970 when the "New Pound" went decimal.

I guess they could call a 5pence coin a shilling for "20 to the pound". Even though few outside of coin-freaks [like myself] have even seen a silver "half dime", we still call our five cent piece a "nickel".

Re: I'm ready to work now. - 12/11/06 04:17 PM

Quote:

One time when I was a boy and a few of us camped out in a pup tent in my friend Eric's backyard,...

Must be something about that name. In about 6th grade we were coming home from a field trip to Cape Canaveral/Cape Kennedy and a kid named Eric said "You know those peanuts that are in your shit? Well, I squeezed them and they aren't peanuts" and I'd say, within 10 minutes, this had spread through the entire bus and until the day he graduated from high school Eric was known as the shit-squeezer.

Re: I'm ready to work now. - 12/11/06 04:33 PM

Quote:

Must be something about that name.

I think so. Every "Eric" I've ever known (2) has been an erratic, unstable attention hog given to grand/stupid gestures or pronouncements. It';s a kind of mythic name, isnitt? Norse. Violent, Gaudy. Horns. Rape. Cold and Wet.
Posted by: Willie D

Re: I'm ready to work now. - 12/11/06 07:10 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Re: I'm ready to work now. - 12/11/06 10:36 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Now, That's FUNNY!! I always thought he was a dick!
Posted by: LouCypher

Re: I'm ready to work now. - 12/12/06 05:38 PM

Quote:

One time when I was a boy and a few of us camped out in a pup tent in my friend Eric's backyard, Eric showed us a trick whereby he smeared peanut butter onto his peter and scrotum and the family's Irish Setter would eagerly lick it off. I didn't do it, but one of the other guys did. They all laughed and I pretended to, but it frightened me. I wept silently later that night among the others in my sleeping bag. I peed the sleeping bag and was up first and left for home before they woke up because I was soaked in pee. That might've happened on seperate camp outs, but my memory has placed them together and I have respect for that mechanism more than actual objective sequences of events.

lmfao...

Too bad its too long to use as a quote..
Permission to use as "spam" in some other unsuspecting forum..??
Posted by: lee_11

Re: I'm ready to work now. - 12/13/06 07:41 AM

Quote:

Quote:

One time when I was a boy and a few of us camped out in a pup tent in my friend Eric's backyard,...

Must be something about that name. In about 6th grade we were coming home from a field trip to Cape Canaveral/Cape Kennedy and a kid named Eric said "You know those peanuts that are in your shit? Well, I squeezed them and they aren't peanuts" and I'd say, within 10 minutes, this had spread through the entire bus and until the day he graduated from high school Eric was known as the shit-squeezer.

That sounds eerily similar to a guy that came to be known as the 'shitting bandit' when I was in middle school. I can't remember....maybe his name was Eric.
Posted by: Gunker

Re: I'm ready to work now. - 12/14/06 09:55 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Now, That's FUNNY!! I always thought he was a dick!

"SAN DIEGO, CA – May 24, 2006 – Sony Online Entertainment LLC (SOE), a global leader in the online video games industry, today announced that Boston Red Sox pitcher Curt Schilling is about to debut in his favorite online video game, EverQuest® II, as an epically awesome, loot-dropping virtual bad guy who battles unwary players. And it’s all for a good cause.

Schilling’s video game character will reside within the online world of EverQuest II (EQII) for three days during the Yankees vs. Red Sox baseball series June 5, 6 and 7, 2006 at Yankee Stadium. During this time, anyone can register for and log into EverQuest II at www.battleals.com to challenge the evil Schilling character, appropriately named “Curt Schilling.”