please put ethebody on a contract

Posted by: jamesn

please put ethebody on a contract - 12/02/06 10:53 AM

on the current list of posts in GPT, FOURTEEN have been started by ethebody and this cannot be allowed to continue without polite and gentle correction of some kind.

without addressing the question of whether he's posting babelfish-translations from some language spoken by pygmy tribes to english, gpt's just visually-overwhelmed by ethebody threads.

the guy may be posting PURELY-GENERATIVELY and needs to REPLY to a thread started by someone else for every new thread he wants to start. a 1:1 ratio is all i ask, the guy's literally cali33 but more prolific--ALL he does is start threads that are poorly-replied to and contributes nothing to the rest of the board.
Posted by: The Ghost Is Toast

Re: please put ethebody on a contract - 12/02/06 05:58 PM

I would be more inclined to ask the moderators to put a contract out on ethebody...the kind which involves him being killed in exchange for cash.
Posted by: Ivor Biggun

Re: please put ethebody on a contract - 12/02/06 06:32 PM

I've said it before, I'll say it again:

It's quite touching really, he's trying to reach out of his shell, but he doesn't know how to interact. It's sad, but the modern differently-abled inclusiveness approach has failed dismally in this case. We must look to the old ways, and beat the hell out of him until he just sits in the corner sobbing quietly.
Posted by: LouCypher

Re: please put ethebody on a contract - 12/02/06 08:22 PM

Quote:

I've said it before, I'll say it again:

It's quite touching really, he's trying to reach out of his shell, but he doesn't know how to interact. It's sad, but the modern differently-abled inclusiveness approach has failed dismally in this case. We must look to the old ways, and beat the hell out of him until he just sits in the corner sobbing quietly.

Wayyy to wordy with an equally dismal picture to b00t.

Sum it up fucker...ethebody is an embarassment to those of us with the correct chromosome count.Fuck him and his gay state certified life partners..