Page Morgan: say it ain't so!

Posted by: Ernest Angley Jr.

Page Morgan: say it ain't so! - 11/28/06 04:11 PM

No more myspace vids? I loved her drunken rants. This is a sad day...
Posted by: MoronBoy

Re: Page Morgan: say it ain't so! - 11/28/06 04:24 PM

dude, those have been gone for a while. Some of them are on youtube though. Just search for Page Morgan, 'cause I'm too lazy to give you the links.

Re: Page Morgan: say it ain't so! - 11/28/06 04:32 PM

Another Festivus miracle! Thanks Moronboy!
Posted by: windsock

Re: Page Morgan: say it ain't so! - 11/28/06 04:50 PM

I like you very much, but are disappointed you changed your signature photo to the more cosmopolitan Richard Ramirez. I'm from Ohio and Angley is a part of my life. Used to watch him after I got done delivering my paper route on Sundays as a child, sir. One of my most favorite moments hger of all times was in a thread about 'Donkey Punch' in which you replied with Angley's picture palm upraised (approx.) "God made Man. Man made 'Donkey Punch'. So by Divine Transference God made 'Donkey Punch'!"

Re: Page Morgan: say it ain't so! - 11/28/06 06:52 PM

Quote:

I like you very much, but are disappointed you changed your signature photo to the more cosmopolitan Richard Ramirez. I'm from Ohio and Angley is a part of my life. Used to watch him after I got done delivering my paper route on Sundays as a child, sir. One of my most favorite moments hger of all times was in a thread about 'Donkey Punch' in which you replied with Angley's picture palm upraised (approx.) "God made Man. Man made 'Donkey Punch'. So by Divine Transference God made 'Donkey Punch'!"

You're right, windsock. I have said the sinner's prayer and changed my avatar. The blessings and the miracles! If only everyone could be exposed to the good reverend.