Yopu people got discussedc in a perspective. :)

Posted by: windsock

Yopu people got discussedc in a perspective. :) - 11/26/06 05:38 PM

You are unhealthy very very unghealthy. I told them all asbout nit. IUt was comments on interernwert and I agreedc. But I loved whgat is thuis an d know oinlyt you know fort surer anhd this is iumportant.
Posted by: MoronBoy

Re: Yopu people got discussedc in a perspective. : - 11/26/06 05:41 PM

Sausage fingers + Drunk Typing + No Proofreading =
Quote:

You are unhealthy very very unghealthy. I told them all asbout nit. IUt was comments on interernwert and I agreedc. But I loved whgat is thuis an d know oinlyt you know fort surer anhd this is iumportant.

Posted by: John Floofin

Re: Yopu people got discussedc in a perspective. : - 11/26/06 09:15 PM

Posted by: gia jordan

Re: Yopu people got discussedc in a perspective. : - 11/27/06 12:10 AM

Oh glorious day! Windsock is back!

Now please kill Big Moose.
Posted by: charin

Oops - 11/27/06 04:02 AM

I guess I was full of shit.

-Chuck, Vegetarian fanboy
Posted by: Soopergrizz

Re: Oops - 11/27/06 09:44 AM

Posted by: Da Burglar

Re: Oops - 11/27/06 05:01 PM

Quote:

Campus Crusade for Christ but in reality just an anarchist bomber hoping to take about 30-40 idiots with him. I had a set like that when I was 10, I think me, my cousin and little brother put them in my sisters Doll house and torched it...12 minutes later we called the fire department (the 2 Tonka trucks we had, unfortunately they were not the type that squirted water. If I could stand up I would have at least pissed on the scene.... )
Posted by: LouCypher

Re: Oops - 11/27/06 05:09 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Campus Crusade for Christ but in reality just an anarchist bomber hoping to take about 30-40 idiots with him. I had a set like that when I was 10, I think me, my cousin and little brother put them in my sisters Doll house and torched it...12 minutes later we called the fire department (the 2 Tonka trucks we had, unfortunately they were not the type that squirted water. If I could stand up I would have at least pissed on the scene...[:( )

Fucken Gold D B..
The equivalent of an open ice hit..Well timed and vicious.
Posted by: Gunker

Re: Oops - 12/01/06 11:05 PM

Crazy cat people...