“Best of Violation of…” DVD?

Posted by: alexl467

“Best of Violation of…” DVD? - 07/09/06 08:36 AM

Does JM Productions have any plans on releasing a “Best of Violation of…” DVD, preferably one which has 5 or more scenes in it?

alexl467
Posted by: cumalloverher

Re: “Best of Violation of…” DVD? - 07/09/06 08:47 AM

Women plaqyacting at abusing eachother is boring. It might be compelling if a woman is forced to abuse another at gunpoint, causing both the abuser and abusee to weep during the acts, though.

Posted by: LezDirector

Re: “Best of Violation of…” DVD? - 07/09/06 09:03 AM

I used to be a huge fan of this series, it was a pretty daring concept at first. But the entire series has gone down the tube with like 1.5hrs of dildoing and nothing but dildoes- zzzzz zzzz. I mean some were just really freaking bad. The rogue girls just grabbed the other girl, rips off her clothes and then dildoes her for an hour. Whoopppeee fuckking doo.

Abusing another girl with dildoes is just sleepy material.

The concept is still good though- I wouldn't want this series abandoned, just better executed, I love the themes and the shit talking, but damn....do what you are paid for- eat some good muff for like 1.5hrs.

I mean some were well done, like the violation of Jewel valmont I thought. And the one where some chick had to tongue these girl's asses for trying to start a fire.