Longshit is flushed!

Posted by: Hypnocock

Longshit is flushed! - 02/01/06 10:50 PM

He's on a train to Florida with Geeko....and was in AZ when I called him a few hours ago to wish him death(wouldn't it just be so degrading to die aboard an Amtrak?) before he arrives to live back home with his mom.

I predict he'll be back in LA before I get banned from xxxpt for making remarks about Sandi...

...place your bets, kids!
Posted by: gia jordan

Re: Longshit is flushed! - 02/01/06 11:05 PM

I can't imagine taking Amtrack from L.A. to Florida. Even a flight to Florida is too long.
Posted by: Willie D

Re: Longshit is flushed! - 02/01/06 11:07 PM

Wussy
Posted by: TonyMalice

Re: Longshit is flushed! - 02/01/06 11:09 PM

Quote:

I can't imagine taking Amtrack from L.A. to Florida. Even a flight to Florida is too long.

Maybe he wants to experiment with gay sex on the rails. I took a train once from Florida to South Carolina it took like 18 hours, what a nightmare.

Tony
Posted by: smutspov

Re: Longshit is flushed! - 02/01/06 11:15 PM

if only somebody would flush hypnokook.

Re: Longshit is flushed! - 02/02/06 05:51 PM

Quote:

if only somebody would flush hypnokook.

...I guess that's the best that comes of after 420 bowls of 420...

Re: Longshit is flushed! - 02/02/06 05:55 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Maybe he wants to experiment with gay sex on the rails. I took a train once from Florida to South Carolina it took like 18 hours, what a nightmare.

Tony

...as slow as that train is moving, it probably wouldn't be too hard to set up an "experimentation" station for Longshit in Alabama somewheres....are you up for a crosscountry roadtrip and some sushi with Sandi and Jeffrey, FA?
Posted by: Jeff Steward

Re: Longshit is flushed! - 02/07/06 08:53 AM

Quote:

He's on a train to Florida with Geeko....and was in AZ when I called him a few hours ago to wish him death(wouldn't it just be so degrading to die aboard an Amtrak?) before he arrives to live back home with his mom.

Hes moving in with his mom. I love it.