Padover Infested

Posted by: It Was Fun

Padover Infested - 12/05/05 09:06 PM

I went to the doctors last week for some blood work. I give them three viles of blood and they give me E. Coli in return... that's about as interesting as it gets, the rest is the same ole bullshit. I'm sure you guys would get a kick out of this.

10 days of possibly Ampicillin.. we'll see what they give me when I go to the pharmacy tomorrow.
Posted by: Da Burglar

Re: Padover Infested - 12/05/05 09:30 PM

Quote:

I went to the doctors last week for some blood work. I give them three viles of blood and they give me E. Coli in return... that's about as interesting as it gets, the rest is the same ole bullshit. I'm sure you guys would get a kick out of this.

10 days of possibly Ampicillin.. we'll see what they give me when I go to the pharmacy tomorrow.

You ATM'd the doctor/ You ate poop while waiting for the nurse to give you a shot? How did this happen...?
Posted by: John Floofin

Re: Padover Infested - 12/05/05 09:34 PM

Quote:

You ate poop while waiting for the nurse to give you a shot? How did this happen...?

I though that gives you cholera, though I could be wrong.
Wanna chocolate-covered pretzel?

Re: Padover Infested - 12/05/05 09:59 PM

I don't know but I've probably had it for a while... it's probably all the raw flesh I eat all the time. You know, dead people.

I'll eat your pretzel if you suck the chocolate off of it LOL
Posted by: steinyman

Re: Padover Infested - 12/05/05 10:03 PM

im sorry to hear that Gen, i hope ya get well soon. I dont know why everyone shits on ya on this site. I think u are pretty darn cute.

Steiny

Re: Padover Infested - 12/05/05 10:12 PM

It's because people aren't used to someone laying down cold heart truth when I have some to spill. Or someone blunt for that matter. Other than that I don't know what the issue may be other than truly disgusted by my physical appearance but that's the least of my worries. I dont need anyone in my life other than family to be happy anyways. So its all good in the hood Thanks for the support.

I feel fine.. I would have never known I had E. Coli until it decided to eat the better parts of me HAHAHAHA j/k
Posted by: Smartt

Re: Padover Infested - 12/06/05 01:33 AM

Let´s clarity this: you have SHIT on your BLOOD?
Posted by: DrCyclops

Re: Padover Infested - 12/06/05 01:49 PM

Quote:

I don't know but I've probably had it for a while... it's probably all the raw flesh I eat all the time. You know, dead people.

I'll eat your pretzel if you suck the chocolate off of it LOL

Gen baby I warned you about beaver-fever!
Posted by: RENFIELD1

Re: Padover Infested - 12/06/05 01:54 PM

Quote:

It's because people aren't used to someone laying down cold heart truth when I have some to spill. Or someone blunt for that matter. Other than that I don't know what the issue may be other than truly disgusted by my physical appearance but that's the least of my worries. I dont need anyone in my life other than family to be happy anyways. So its all good in the hood Thanks for the support.

I feel fine.. I would have never known I had E. Coli until it decided to eat the better parts of me HAHAHAHA j/k

How can you say that GEN??? Disgusted by your looks. You are way pretty. WTF??? They just have taste up their ass, that's why. And they are jealous little evil bastards. That's why they criticize, I would love to see some of the ones who make comments about others looks....
You keep on keeping on baby. Love Ya xoxoxo
Posted by: Mike Meatmaster

Re: Padover Infested - 12/08/05 11:08 AM

At first I thought maybe Gen was pregnant with a mutant baby...

Re: Padover Infested - 12/08/05 12:47 PM

hahahaha no I'm gonna have Keith O'Connors baby too. Didn't you hear? J/K

Just growth of more than 100,000 colonies of E.Coli/ML of Urine And 50,000 Colonies of Group B Beta Hemolytic Streptococcus Agalactiae

I dont know, ever since I was a infant I was always proned to UTI's all the time, still am... I'm so fragile hahahhaha. But its okay 200mg of Macrobid a day for 10days and I'll be infested free... for about a month or so and I'm sure I'll get another bladder infucktion.

Why do crack when you can take antibiotics and feel cracked out and get rid of E.Coli... WOOT WOOT!
Posted by: Smartt

Re: Padover Infested - 12/08/05 02:10 PM

Whoops. Did a mistake here. E. Coli is the bacillum that causes cholera. I wast thinking of Fecal Coliforms. So, there´s no shit on Gen´s blood.
Posted by: jamesn

Re: Padover Infested - 12/08/05 02:21 PM

Posted by: Willie D

Re: Padover Infested - 12/08/05 05:02 PM

Good thing it wasn't an outbreak of Psalidognathus modestus

Posted by: 2cums

Re: Padover Infested - 12/13/05 03:59 PM

Gen, I think BoyToy is poisoning your food. Get checked out for arsenic next and hire JRV as your official food taster

Anywho, hope you are feeling alright.
Posted by: davidkphotocom

Re: Did you ever get my Thanksgiving Day Card ? - 12/13/05 04:34 PM

Just curious thanks Dave

Re: Did you ever get my Thanksgiving Day Card ? - 12/13/05 05:40 PM

hahahahaha i doubt he may be poisoning my food but it may be his cum!!! OH NO!!!!

Three more days and I'm E.Coli Freeeeeeeeeeee!!!!