Meaning of Bukkake

Posted by: zenman

Meaning of Bukkake - 11/01/03 06:59 AM

bikehandle asked this question in another thread, but I thought it deserved its own since a lot of people don't know what bukkake means:
Quote:

With a title like "correct definitions..." I guess this would be a good string for me to ask a fairly stupid question - though it isn't tranny-related. Would someone explain the term "bukkake" to me? I know it has something to do with vast amounts of cum, facials, asian chicks (I guess), but I see it's become a major, distinct genre and was curious how the term, um... came about. Thanks.

The word "bukkake" is a verb stem that means "splash" or "squirt". It has no inherent sexual connotation, though from what I understand it has a somewhat "unpleasant" feel, such as getting squirted with a garden hose, a bottle of ketchup or, uh, whatever.

Hope this helps
Posted by: bikehandle

Re: Meaning of Bukkake - 11/02/03 08:56 AM

I see... Supashi-bo. Being a translator in real life, such trivia intrigues me. Cool word - "cum-hosing" just doesn't have the same kind of nuance to it...
Posted by: zenman

Re: Meaning of Bukkake - 11/02/03 07:31 PM

Thanks for the feedback.

Now...I want to know which of you humps gave me 1 star. Fuck ewe.
Posted by: bikehandle

Re: Meaning of Bukkake - 11/03/03 10:49 PM

Well, I certainly had no intention of drawing fire, as it were - I was starting to think I'd committed a "forum faux pas" by contributing to strings other than the one in which I introduced myself, prior to getting better cyber-acquainted (apologies for the presumptuousness if that is the case). I just noticed I've been dubbed "degenerate", though ! Assuming that's the opposite direction from "pariah", I'm honored!
B. "Ike" Handle