Janine IR scene? Umm

Posted by: Smelly Monkey

Janine IR scene? Umm - 08/31/05 09:45 AM

Janine did a scene with marcus and maybe sean michaels as well like almost a year ago, where the fuck is it, does anyone know what happened to it and if the jews at vivid plan to release it before janines face begins to look like my ass.

I know there was some pictures of chaseys scene with marcus floating around, anyone have any they can share.
Posted by: GARFIELD

Re: Janine IR scene? Umm - 08/31/05 09:16 PM

Good Question...I was wondering when the Janine scene was coming out...it kinda disappeared
Posted by: Monstar

Re: Janine IR scene? Umm - 08/31/05 09:23 PM

who the hell left the cage door open???
Posted by: Evil Klown

Re: Janine IR scene? Umm - 08/31/05 09:50 PM

Quote:

who the hell left the cage door open???

Posted by: JRV

Re: Janine IR scene? Umm - 08/31/05 11:40 PM

Wasn't it shot for Vivid? They're often this slow, and seem to release only comps any more anyway. And IR wasn't their thing in the first place?

It's also possible that high-mileage MILF Janine may not have looked so good when the scenes were shot...
Posted by: Harry Wild

Re: Janine IR scene? Umm - 08/31/05 11:55 PM

Quote:

Janine did a scene with marcus and maybe sean michaels as well like almost a year ago, where the fuck is it, does anyone know what happened to it and if the jews at vivid plan to release it before janines face begins to look like my ass.

I know there was some pictures of chaseys scene with marcus floating around, anyone have any they can share.

All the picture on this link have been taken out but the comments are still interesting: Mr. Marcus Forum - Chasey Lain

Here comments on Janine: Janine and Mr. Marcus

Pictures - Not!

Posted by: Smelly Monkey

Re: Janine IR scene? Umm - 09/01/05 01:54 AM

So basically nobody knows anything about it or has pictures.
Posted by: Jeff Steward

Re: Janine IR scene? Umm - 09/01/05 08:32 AM

Janine looks like a Brazilian version of Tommy Lee anyway.Some things are better left unseen.