"I weep for the future", part 18.....

Posted by: Da Burglar

"I weep for the future", part 18..... - 06/04/05 08:57 PM

Fuck the fact this is Teagan "Oh My NOSE!" Presley's current landlord/boyfriend.....

Da Burglar's more concerned about this representing the future leaders and enterprisers of America. Where the FUCK are we headed? This guy (and his g/f - tenant) thinks its cool to be inhaling POT on digital cam and having it posted on the internet....The dude just reeks of backwoods, bored out of his skull Appalachian-Daniel-Boone-was-a-man stupidity....

I have never been closer than 50 feet of Teagan, but if this is the best she can do...holy shit.
Posted by: Shaddup

Re: "I weep for the future", part 18..... - 06/04/05 09:09 PM

Posted by: Smelly Monkey

Re: "I weep for the future", part 18..... - 06/04/05 10:47 PM

Its sad that the main thing that bugs me about that picture is that he is using a little girlie man bong, not that he is banging teagan or bringing in another version of him for the future. I guess thats more on me then him though.
Posted by: Bishop

Re: "I weep for the future", part 18..... - 06/05/05 12:28 AM

Quote:

Its sad that the main thing that bugs me about that picture is that he is using a little girlie man bong, not that he is banging teagan or bringing in another version of him for the future. I guess thats more on me then him though.

His bong may be small but the cloud that boy is laying down makes me wish I wasn't on probation.He's hittin that thing like he got some black up in him But then I'm guessing you gotta be pretty fuckin high to tattoo a swastika on your shoulder.Shit what if you get a flat tire near south central or east la on a warm day?
Posted by: Too Damned Ugly

Re: "I weep for the future", part 18..... - 06/07/05 01:40 AM

Reproduction is not a constitutional right. I think we should do something about this.