You are all on my shit list.

Posted by: cumalloverher

You are all on my shit list. - 07/26/05 10:18 AM

I am liking to being gagfucking the mothers of all of you much soon.
Posted by: Cleetus VanDamme

Re: You are all on my shit list. - 07/26/05 10:23 AM

If you don't have your own bird , borrow the pirate's parrot.
Posted by: cobalt60

Re: You are all on my shit list. - 07/26/05 12:24 PM

Quote:

I am liking to being gagfucking the mothers of all of you much soon.

She'd like that.
Posted by: Da Burglar

Re: You are all on my shit list. - 07/26/05 12:45 PM

I probably should do something about this thread and its author, but what the fuck, it is the SHITLIST...ok wait, let me think for..a...a moment.....hmmmmm.....

**Edited to say I moved this thread from the Shitlist...my first, and hopefully last, responsible act as a moderator I will need to make.** In other words you fuckwad, dont make me do the right thing again.
Posted by: Cleetus VanDamme

Re: You are all on my shit list. - 07/26/05 02:02 PM

Why did you move it - he wrote shit list right in his header
Posted by: Bornyo

Re: You are all on my shit list. - 07/26/05 02:05 PM

Quote:

I probably should do something about this thread and its author, but what the fuck, it is the SHITLIST...ok wait, let me think for..a...a moment.....hmmmmm.....

**Edited to say I moved this thread from the Shitlist...my first, and hopefully last, responsible act as a moderator I will need to make.** In other words you fuckwad, dont make me do the right thing again.

But wait a second. If a post about someone being on someones shitlist doesn't belong in the shitlist forum, where should a shitlist post go? Besides dude, it's just Simp with a new banana fetish.
Posted by: Da Burglar

Re: You are all on my shit list. - 07/26/05 03:00 PM

Quote:

Quote:

But wait a second. If a post about someone being on someones shitlist doesn't belong in the shitlist forum, where should a shitlist post go? Besides dude, it's just Simp with a new banana fetish.

Fuck, is it simp?? How do I miss this shit??

Seriously, is this simp???

Posted by: BiG WoRM

Re: You are all on my shit list. - 07/26/05 07:55 PM

Quote:

Fuck, is it simp?? How do I miss this shit??

Seriously, is this simp???

Come on Burglar.. we give you more credit then this

To be honest, I didn't know myself until Percules pointed it out in a different thread.. no doubt now that this is either simp or a very crafty simp imposter.
Posted by: SEMBENE

Re: You are all on my shit list. - 07/27/05 07:11 AM

Quote:

If you don't have your own bird , borrow the pirate's parrot.

Sorry to be a fanboy, but LMAO!