Photoshop wars!

Posted by: clairejames

Photoshop wars! - 10/26/03 07:59 PM

Ok so we take a pic of an ordinary retard named gary (Original pic attached) and hours later we come up with some funny ass shit....

Re: Photoshop wars! - 10/26/03 08:00 PM

Ok first try (attached) "I shall call him mini gary"

Re: Photoshop wars! - 10/26/03 08:01 PM

My favorite! (attached) "I pitty the fool"
Posted by: RobertF

Re: Photoshop wars! - 10/26/03 08:32 PM

Re: Photoshop wars! - 10/26/03 10:01 PM

Here is my contribution... and yes the pic used was taken in my kitchen a few days ago of an actual very hot new girl.

Posted by: TheEdge

Re: Photoshop wars! - 10/27/03 03:36 AM

Modelgig, why don´t you send us the original photo as well? That girl looks hot!!

Re: Photoshop wars! - 10/27/03 05:08 AM

Ok, if you insist.....

Quote:

Modelgig, why don´t you send us the original photo as well? That girl looks hot!!

Posted by: Mantrid

Re: Photoshop wars! - 10/27/03 06:51 AM

oooooo...I'd say this Nadia is hot alright.

Can't wait to see more of her. Hopefully she isn't g/g and boyfriend only in what seems like most of the girls on your site. Great find modelgig.

Re: Photoshop wars! - 10/27/03 07:05 AM

Most of the girls on my site do other guys. There are some that do boyfriend only. She does G/G and bj's only LOL
But she looks like magazine material. She actually isnt repped by Modelgig.com right now but I can get in touch with her through her agent.

Quote:

oooooo...I'd say this Nadia is hot alright.

Can't wait to see more of her. Hopefully she isn't g/g and boyfriend only in what seems like most of the girls on your site. Great find modelgig.

Posted by: Owen S Mouth

Re: Photoshop wars! - 10/27/03 09:44 AM

Hey,
Here's some great Photoshop manipulation. Check it out. It's about six pages long, so just skip the bullshit and check out the pics. Classic.
http://www.gofuckyourself.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=186804&perpage=50&pagenumber=1

Re: Photoshop wars! - 10/27/03 02:01 PM

Yeah, I was checking that one out yesterday on there. Funny as hell!

Quote:

Hey,
Here's some great Photoshop manipulation. Check it out. It's about six pages long, so just skip the bullshit and check out the pics. Classic.
http://www.gofuckyourself.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=186804&perpage=50&pagenumber=1

Posted by: whtzahor4

Re: Photoshop wars! - 10/28/03 08:08 AM

The more I look your picture Modelgig, the more I see Gallagher.

Re: Photoshop wars! - 10/28/03 03:48 PM

ROFL!

Quote:

The more I look your picture Modelgig, the more I see Gallagher.