Army Of Ass 6

Posted by: smutspov

Army Of Ass 6 - 11/05/04 12:34 PM

Army Of Ass 6
Not to disrespect any heroic American currently in the line of fire, but this had me popping off like bombs in Baghdad. For that I salute Grip with props for getting those babes into some hot cumbat boots just fer me and me alone. Devil be goddamn good! That’s just my way of saying thanks for the overpowering beauty of a buttfucked slut thigh deep in black tower high platform boots of darkness glistening. Yeah, I’m a poet, bitch. You can take that to the bank and cash it for a weeks worth of tweak and tacos.
Once again like way back in Hooker Illustrated, I’m not ashamed to admit that I wished I was Rick Masters if just for the duration of fucking the hot bitch in black icicle boots. That time it was the obviously coked up blonde Kay London dressed just like my ex. Holy fuck! Buttfuck the past, this is today and the bitch this time is fucktoy Mackayla Coxxx. Butt wait, Isobel has an anal orgasm that gets her giddy like she just did a whippet which is promptly followed by another great sight where piledrivin' Dwayne Cumminz frosts the soles of her boots because Grip knew I'd like it. So, just for that and all I've said above I am pleased to honor Army Of Ass 6 the iron crotch cross of the third input reich! www.skintightpictures.com or www.legenddirect.com

Posted by: Cerberus

Re: Army Of Ass 6 - 11/05/04 05:57 PM

Go Army

Re: Army Of Ass 6 - 11/06/04 11:01 AM

she say cum on the boots, baby!

Re: Army Of Ass 6 - 11/06/04 04:17 PM

Re: Army Of Ass 6 - 11/06/04 04:22 PM

Posted by: Cerberus

Re: Army Of Ass 6 - 11/08/04 04:57 AM

Quote:

Posted by: Icetech

Re: Army Of Ass 6 - 11/08/04 02:15 PM

Who is the chicck in the red and black boots in the second pic...?

Re: Army Of Ass 6 - 11/09/04 12:03 PM

Quote:

Who is the chicck in the red and black boots in the second pic...?

Isobel Ice
http://www.ladirectmodels.com/isabelpage.htm
Posted by: Icetech

Re: Army Of Ass 6 - 11/09/04 05:27 PM

damn... why do they always look better with a dick or 2 in em:( thanks for the nfo though