March New Release - JM Productions

Posted by: Jeff Steward

March New Release - JM Productions - 03/01/11 08:40 AM

Once again its a new month so we offer you these movies so you have new reasons to jack off. Enjoy

3-7-11

Bettie Cockers Perverted Kitchen
A Good Source of Iron 5

3-14-11

18yearsold.com 8
Bondage Girl

3-21-11

Kissing Girls
Bakers Dozen 6

3-28-11

Perverted Stories 3pk
Midnight Prowl 21
Posted by: gonzo420

Re: March New Release - JM Productions - 03/06/11 07:23 AM

What's a motherfucker got to do to get a new bukkake or gokkun?
Posted by: charin

Re: March New Release - JM Productions - 03/07/11 10:16 AM

On Edit : Review

On the bottom shelf of the humidor, next to JM's It's a Boy and It's a Girls, I did not have high expectations for these, they are pre-punched (hole to smoke through) to boot. I was pleasantly surprised, this was a well constructed cigar. It can't be easy to hand roll these monsters (they have other sizes). No soft spots, nice and firm, a decent draw which got a lot easier as I got 1/3rd down. There were 3 small spots on mine which didn't seem to make any difference. Burned even all the way through with strong, white ash (indicates long filler). A very earthy Maduro, full flavored but very smooth, much to my liking. Just a little bit of spicy notes came on about half way through. Textured finish, not too strong. Not much complexity, but for $4.75 each, and an earthy, caramel flavor I enjoy, it's a good buy and a good smoke. I would guess it would rate in the mid-80's. It was one of the 3 pictured, last of the box, so it probably aged well in the store's humidor.

Re: March New Release - JM Productions - 03/07/11 01:28 PM

Go ahead and get cooking.

Posted by: frankie fatale

Re: March New Release - JM Productions - 03/07/11 02:53 PM

get on your knees and get working.

Re: March New Release - JM Productions - 03/07/11 11:07 PM

lol that ^ was directed at jenna hazes stalker.i forgot to quote him.

Re: March New Release - JM Productions - 03/11/11 08:46 AM

Posted by: cqd

Re: March New Release - JM Productions - 03/12/11 01:49 AM

Jeff. Please tell me you make them show IDs. Please!

Re: March New Release - JM Productions - 03/18/11 09:03 AM

The softer side of JM.

Posted by: windsock

Re: March New Release - JM Productions - 03/20/11 12:05 AM

Do you ever feel remorse, Jeff Steward? Serious question. I mean, I know you agree that their appearances in your product has damaged the lives of many, many young women. You cannot simply declare that their voluntarily seeking employment with you removes all moral responsibility from you. You routinely hire the naive and the inexperience so you can succor them into a position of vulnerability and take advantage of them once the cameras are on to capture true violation and degradation beyond what they expect on media, exploited and sold by you for profit. You are a sex criminal and a reprehensible human being.

Re: March New Release - JM Productions - 03/20/11 04:29 PM

Quote:

You are a sex criminal and a reprehensible human being.

i think thats one thing most posters on here take solace in.

Re: March New Release - JM Productions - 04/01/11 11:58 AM

Quote:

Do you ever feel remorse, Jeff Steward? Serious question. I mean, I know you agree that their appearances in your product has damaged the lives of many, many young women. You cannot simply declare that their voluntarily seeking employment with you removes all moral responsibility from you. You routinely hire the naive and the inexperience so you can succor them into a position of vulnerability and take advantage of them once the cameras are on to capture true violation and degradation beyond what they expect on media, exploited and sold by you for profit. You are a sex criminal and a reprehensible human being.