sleep with your gun

Posted by: Sister Fister

sleep with your gun - 10/23/07 06:04 AM

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1781479

were do these white folks live Compton??
Posted by: zenman

Re: sleep with your gun - 10/23/07 07:06 AM

Dude the whole South has that mentality.
Posted by: Uomo Grassissimo!!

Re: sleep with your gun - 10/23/07 12:24 PM

"Many customers are buying one for each side of the bed!"

I assume these people don't use the bed for sex since I can't see the gun(s) staying put if you really "get going".

The gun falling to the ground and firing off would be a TOTAL wood-killer ... or worse if it actually hit something.

Posted by: Bornyo

Re: sleep with your gun - 10/23/07 01:25 PM

Thats a great idea. I think I have enough scrap and leftover tractor parts to weld up my own version. I may add bungees across the hooks (a la offshore in cabin rod holders) to keep the gun from falling out. Velcro would be easier but the noise would offer too much warning.
Posted by: papercut

Re: sleep with your gun - 10/23/07 03:47 PM

Quote:

"Many customers are buying one for each side of the bed!"

I assume these people don't use the bed for sex since I can't see the gun(s) staying put if you really "get going".

The gun falling to the ground and firing off would be a TOTAL wood-killer ... or worse if it actually hit something.

Why do you

post like

a faggot?

Re: sleep with your gun - 10/23/07 07:13 PM

Because I miss your other boob-bouncing avatar!

Even if the other girl WAS asian, I could AT LEAST imagine otherwise ...

Posted by: Neil McCauley

Re: sleep with your gun - 11/05/07 11:24 AM

I think what everyone needs to realize is that gun ownership is somewhat comprable to the abortion issue. It's one of those things where your not really exactly sure if you'll need it until you actually do need it. With that in mind, I sleep with two rifles neatly mounted on my headboard of my bed with the barrels pointed upward. It makes for a great conversational piece.
Posted by: Gunker

Re: sleep with your gun - 11/09/07 09:49 PM

Quote:

I think what everyone needs to realize is that gun ownership is somewhat comprable to the abortion issue. It's one of those things where your not really exactly sure if you'll need it until you actually do need it. With that in mind, I sleep with two rifles neatly mounted on my headboard of my bed with the barrels pointed upward. It makes for a great conversational piece.

How many aborted fetuses do you have in jars underneath your bed and how many of them are packing heat?
Posted by: k1ng

Re: sleep with your gun - 11/09/07 09:56 PM

and are the jars of aborted feti pointed upward or downward? I can never remember the SOP when it comes to babydeath.
Posted by: gia jordan

Re: sleep with your gun - 11/09/07 11:47 PM

Quote:

Yeah, cuz if you take her to bed and are all like 'this is where the magic happens' and still need to make awkward conversation, that gets things going.
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: sleep with your gun - 11/10/07 10:04 AM

Quote:

It's one of those things where your not really exactly sure if you'll need it until you actually do need it.

There's actually some sense in that statement. But it all goes out the window when you start mounting guns on the Headboard.
Posted by: Neil McCauley

Re: sleep with your gun - 11/10/07 12:11 PM

Well I'm single now so nobody except my roommate has seen my guns, the ones over my headboard is a small fraction of what I own in my safe. I was dating talent for a few months but thats over with now, so I thought it was a good idea to put the guns back on the headboards in case the residual drama from that relationship decides to haunt me.
Posted by: Bad Habit

Re: sleep with your gun - 01/07/08 10:25 PM

Most of my guns are locked in a safe but several are stashed in secure strategic places throughout my property.

And yes, I have used a gun in a situation where I would not be here if I did not have it.
Posted by: smutspov

Re: sleep with your gun - 01/08/08 11:32 AM

Posted by: Moxie

Re: sleep with your gun - 01/08/08 08:40 PM

When you have a gun mounted to your bed, chicks tend to be less of a tease :Chico Wang:

Re: sleep with your gun - 01/08/08 09:56 PM

This girl has her guns tattooed on. Must completely drive white trash guy WILD!!

Posted by: RenfieldGyps

Re: sleep with your gun - 01/09/08 05:33 PM

I sleep with one under my bed....first you gotta past my pit then if you still make it, I have every right to shoot you in my premises. Im licensed.
Posted by: Fiend

Re: sleep with your gun - 01/10/08 03:00 PM

I sleep with a Sig Sauer P225 under my pillow.
Posted by: Moxie

Re: sleep with your gun - 01/10/08 07:39 PM

Quote:

I sleep with a Sig Sauer P225 under my pillow.

You would be better off with a revolver or a shotgun for home defense. Automatics jam too much for a reliable home defense weapon.
Posted by: PHATBOY

Re: sleep with your gun - 01/11/08 08:01 AM

My "plinker"
Glock 21
Posted by: smutspov

Re: sleep with your gun - 01/11/08 09:07 AM

Re: sleep with your gun - 01/11/08 12:12 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTmKjUTBo9U
Posted by: TheBillyvassi

Re: sleep with your gun - 01/12/08 02:33 AM

oh you americans and your guns .

its becoming a tradition now, i know when christmas has truly arrived when im flipping through cnn the two weeks before christmas and seeing the reports of people losing it and fucking up their local mall...i think there was like 4-5 shootings this year

keep up the good work imploding!
Posted by: Gunker

Re: sleep with your gun - 01/12/08 05:41 PM

Posted by: Jeff Steward

Re: sleep with your gun - 01/15/08 08:33 AM

Quote:

This girl has her guns tattooed on. Must completely drive white trash guy WILD!!

Anyone with tats this bad should be hit in the face with a gun.
Posted by: zenman

Re: sleep with your gun - 01/15/08 09:39 PM

Too bad Chico Wang is dead; he could have pistol whipped her.