How to create heat...

Posted by: Mike Meatmaster

How to create heat... - 10/07/03 07:50 PM

How do you really create some heat on camera? Any tricks?
Of course chemistry goes a long way but you don't always have that. some people just have "it" but some don't and can still burn up the screen on a consistent basis.

I want to get the perspective from everyone, performers, fans, writers, producers, reviewers, agents, directors, key grips... etc.
Posted by: RobertF

Re: How to create heat... - 10/07/03 10:15 PM

Quote:

How do you really create some heat on camera? Any tricks?
Of course chemistry goes a long way but you don't always have that. some people just have "it" but some don't and can still burn up the screen on a consistent basis.

I want to get the perspective from everyone, performers, fans, writers, producers, reviewers, agents, directors, key grips... etc.

From my experience, make the performers very comfortable. It definitely helps if they know each other and are attracted to each other. I know this part will not get good responce but if you use a husband and wife you tend to get great chemistry.

Posted by: Jeff Steward

Re: How to create heat... - 10/08/03 06:11 AM

Quote:

I know this part will not get good responce but if you use a husband and wife you tend to get great chemistry.

If you want a really shitty scene with NO stroke value follow this rule.
Posted by: simp

Re: How to create heat... - 10/08/03 09:16 AM

Here's a winning formula:
Hire a cute, naive, ambitious newbie. Treat her with professional courtesy prior to shoot. During shoot, degrade the bitch as much as possible without leaving yourself & your crew open to criminal charges. Pay the dumb whore, hire the next, and keep the juggernaut rolling along. The heat of scenes carried out like this is scorching. Really erotic stuff. Particularly that surprised and disgusted look on the dumb whore's face throughout.
Hope this helps.

Posted by: RobertF

Re: How to create heat... - 10/08/03 09:17 AM

In other words do what JM, Anabolic and Red Light does...
lol