Masturbation: Most dangerous techniques

Posted by: Smartt

Masturbation: Most dangerous techniques - 09/22/03 04:20 AM

Men and women will go to great lengths to give themselves sexual satisfaction. Sometimes the results are not what was hoped for. One book mentions the case of a man who tried to masturbate by putting his penis into the sucking end of a vacuum-cleaner. The result was that all the skin was sucked off the penis. This method of masturbation "is not therefore recommended." P. Mantegazza has instanced the case of a penis caught in a bayonet tube and in the bath tub faucet. Many similar such cases are known to doctors and diligent researchers.
Posted by: Jeff Steward

Re: Masturbation: Most dangerous techniques - 09/22/03 06:53 AM

It would be much safer to rent or buy one of my fine videos and then jerk yourself stupid IMHO.

Re: Masturbation: Most dangerous techniques - 09/22/03 07:07 AM

BTW, since it was already established that I´m one of your lackeys, can I get some free DVDs?

I´m just a pissy poor guy from Brazil...

Re: Masturbation: Most dangerous techniques - 09/22/03 11:17 PM

Posted by: TonyMalice

Re: Masturbation: Most dangerous techniques - 09/23/03 09:08 AM

what exactly is that? Looks like one of those milking machine things. I sometimes wonder what'd be like to put you cock in one of those things.

Malice

Re: Masturbation: Most dangerous techniques - 09/23/03 10:22 PM

Quote:

what exactly is that? Looks like one of those milking machine things. I sometimes wonder what'd be like to put you cock in one of those things.

Yes, it is one of those milking machine things.

And no, you wouldn´t like to put your cock in one of those things.

They´re usually set to stop only after a minimum of 2 LITERS is extracted.
Posted by: Sergio T.

Re: Masturbation: Most dangerous techniques - 09/24/03 01:53 AM

Ouch!