Lain

Posted by: Mike Meatmaster

Lain - 10/12/04 06:16 PM

Cans someone post some pictures of her? Also, Gen, did she work at a strip club in Tucson? If so, which one?
Posted by: Sergio T.

Re: Lain - 10/12/04 07:02 PM

Here is one of Lain from her upcoming website.
www.assinc.net
Posted by: XXXbitionist

Re: Lain - 10/12/04 07:05 PM

i must admit that that pic gives me "pussy envy"

Re: Lain - 10/12/04 07:13 PM

The rest of the set is awesome.
Posted by: Toelicker

Re: Lain - 10/13/04 03:33 AM

She has a giner . . . Uh . . hu . . . hu uh . . . hu . . .
Posted by: It Was Fun

Re: Lain - 10/13/04 08:35 AM

I don't think shes ever worked at a strip club. But she's got some nice legs for dancing to say the least.

Re: Lain - 10/13/04 02:30 PM

I agree 100% with Gen.
www.assinc.net
Posted by: 2cums

Re: Lain - 10/13/04 05:44 PM

Quote:

But she's got some nice legs for dancing to say the least.

Who was looking at her legs?
Posted by: Ditto

Re: Lain - 10/17/04 10:27 AM

Hi I am a talent scout in Tucson, Lain did her first shoot with my husban who is a producer here and she never was a stripper here in Tucson, she was just a punkabilly girl into art world. I must say she look 100% better since we did that scene with her.
Posted by: Cerberus

Re: Lain - 10/17/04 12:40 PM

Quote:

Hi I am a talent scout in Tucson, Lain did her first shoot with my husban who is a producer here and she never was a stripper here in Tucson, she was just a punkabilly girl into art world. I must say she look 100% better since we did that scene with her.

Punkabilly girls are cool.
Posted by: Mike Meatmaster

Re: Lain - 10/17/04 07:49 PM

There used to be some chicks at Curves cabaret that I would have loved to see fucking on camera. I'm sure a few are still there if not all of them but it has been a few years...

Quote: