Mariah Milano does Carmella Bing Impression

Posted by: Jerkules

Mariah Milano does Carmella Bing Impression - 02/07/13 10:13 AM

Link to her YouTube cooking channel
Posted by: drained

Re: Mariah Milano does Carmella Bing Impression - 02/07/13 11:32 AM

"(...) 'cause these are really gonna expand." (03:00)

It must be a tough race.
Do whores adapt by going fitness ape before the next bus loads get a hold in the biz or will they fade away like so many others before them?

Re: Mariah Milano does Carmella Bing Impression - 02/07/13 11:45 AM

I think most Italian broads are 30-35 year time bombs. You could club 20 broads like that on any Saturday at any mall in North Jersey.

I think that dish would be good if she put a layer of bacon around it for a crust. Maple syrup, icing and powdered sugar though, jeez. Dish should be called Diabetic Death.
Posted by: Nathanial Mayweather

Re: Mariah Milano does Carmella Bing Impression - 02/07/13 02:56 PM

Swallowed a lot of aggression the the form of load to the face
Posted by: Vice Admiral

Re: Mariah Milano does Carmella Bing Impression - 02/09/13 04:16 AM

Speaking of Carmella Bing, she got busted a couple months ago for possession of a meth pipe discovered, apparently, incidental to a frisk when the cops pulled over a stolen car in which Carmella was riding as a passenger.

Man, I was wondering how she lost the rolls of fat. Meth will work wonders for that, and if it were up to me I'd have every fat bitch get acquainted with my friend Tina.

The Admiral has always wanted to cornhole Carmella Bing. Looking at this booking photo, she has the look I'm on the lookout for when searching for a stripper-whore with whom to party. Carmella's got pipe burns, but no sores, and although a little sallow her skin still has its elasticity. That's the look of a bitch who will get to work in the VIP room and the Admiral's suite at the Travelodge. The tears in Carmella's eyes remind me of the tears she'll shed as she chokes on my cock in between lines of cocaine.

Posted by: fartz

Re: Mariah Milano does Carmella Bing Impression - 02/09/13 05:55 AM

Dear fucking lord, look at her shovel that shit down. She dedicated her whoring life to pleasing the tritone's, and now she's eating massive fork-fulls of regret.
Posted by: the unknown pervert

Re: Mariah Milano does Carmella Bing Impression - 02/09/13 06:00 AM

Could have titled this thread Imitation is the Sincerest Form of Fattery.
Posted by: LouCypher

Re: Mariah Milano does Carmella Bing Impression - 02/09/13 09:10 PM

Originally Posted By: Rear Admiral
Speaking of Carmella Bing, she got busted a couple months ago for possession of a meth pipe discovered, apparently, incidental to a frisk when the cops pulled over a stolen car in which Carmella was riding as a passenger.

Man, I was wondering how she lost the rolls of fat. Meth will work wonders for that, and if it were up to me I'd have every fat bitch get acquainted with my friend Tina.

The Admiral has always wanted to cornhole Carmella Bing. Looking at this booking photo, she has the look I'm on the lookout for when searching for a stripper-whore with whom to party. Carmella's got pipe burns, but no sores, and although a little sallow her skin still has its elasticity. That's the look of a bitch who will get to work in the VIP room and the Admiral's suite at the Travelodge. The tears in Carmella's eyes remind me of the tears she'll shed as she chokes on my cock in between lines of cocaine.

solid post right there. that's xpt reliquary good.

pipe burns + fresh tears =
Posted by: Mark_J

Re: Mariah Milano does Carmella Bing Impression - 02/09/13 11:57 PM

this is catastrophic beyond human dimension. as these women might be dead and slow-cooking in the afterlife this time next year it's time we shoved a few things out onto the table. Carmella does look rode hard, I hate to say it- i believe the term was 'toilet sloppy' insofar as its been applied to dana dearmond before. it would probably rot off within a week of you letting her climb it. and it sickens me the way i am still attracted to her - a meth pipe is a wish the heart makes, and no one knows the Machinist Diet better than meth dealers and christian bale. he's never disclosed how he got his body to go that weird way he got it to go - that's why they're called artists. and that's why we're all damned, damned to the broiler eternal..

i spent 10min watching mariah milano 'sexy cooking' looking for information on tri-tip and instead its a flood of- i'll be honest, it was a lot of eating, and not much cooking. i think it's supposed to be similar to the Kardashian-like contagion where the mundane & unimaginative can be "wild & crazy" & never leave the house. for here stood a sweet woman of gentle disposition who nearly bludgeoned her babydaddy to death in '09 and she's strutting around the kitchen in the fall j.simp collection with a sort of dump truck waddle like frankie shuffling down the hall looking for toilet paper and she's delicately moving plates around and its bite after bite! a garbage disposal with collagen basically. and all i can think is how I would pay to see this woman trip with a plate of nachos.

and yet, this woman would destroy me in the bedroom because she's regarded for fucking like she's rabid- RABIES.. and i would have no comeback. you talk about a conundrum. alas, she's really more COPS than Rachael Ray but i'm ape for the nips.

Lou: gun to your head.. and when I say "choose" i mean refuse to settle for the best

Posted by: LouCypher

Re: Mariah Milano does Carmella Bing Impression - 02/10/13 09:06 AM

the admiral sold me solid on the bing...

Re: Mariah Milano does Carmella Bing Impression - 02/10/13 11:00 AM

Concept of meth pipe burns leads me to a question: Which do you think is a more humane punishment for a pimp to use on a whore: smacking her around or burning her ass with her crack pipe?

Re: Mariah Milano does Carmella Bing Impression - 02/10/13 11:02 AM

guess she said "fuck it" then she said "eat everything"

Re: Mariah Milano does Carmella Bing Impression - 02/10/13 11:08 AM

She blew the fuck up quick. Maybe it is some meds.

Re: Mariah Milano does Carmella Bing Impression - 02/10/13 11:15 AM

Other than steroids most of the drugs you can take that will cause weight gain are anti depressants and anti psychotics.

History of violence leans towards the psycho pills

To be a Thin psychotic/depressant or to be a fatty....

Re: Mariah Milano does Carmella Bing Impression - 02/10/13 12:34 PM

to anyone that would look at a sequence like this and think to themselves she "hotted up again" after she sat in the seven layer dip: the shuttle to the fire-everlasting pulls up in twenty minutes.

the pw is a simple creature. very few of them have scrimped and saved. they've clawed their way in here to be honest. they've invested/blown hundreds of thousands on landscaping, upgrades, wardrobes; they've sunk tens of thousands into dental work, new cars, breast implants, butt-elevation, face re-booting, ear adjustments, nose-jobs and tummy winchings. some of these people put their last nickels into shoe-horning their way into this, the most desirable business opportunity just about anywhere in the world. Image control is paramount

but what i hate is women having to reach these points of despair before they're pulled from the edge or fished out of a stranger's backyard by City PD. hope springs eternal but the freak show is always around the corner. granted, not all of them are so arrogant as to let this stuff decay into madness.

but i will give her this: she's different from most pw's- most of them want lots of twabber followers so they can be Goddess Mother for losers. seriously, these women get to the 1,000 follower mark and they morph into Wise Woman linking boring articles about anything. that much I will give her.

Posted by: drained

Re: Mariah Milano does Carmella Bing Impression - 02/10/13 12:35 PM

Gia's still functional or pretends to be. Completely psycho - yeah, definitely.

Re: Mariah Milano does Carmella Bing Impression - 02/11/13 07:38 PM

Here is some Milano drama from GFY.com about fansigns, broken promises and and eventual make good. Old wounds are reopened and new ones sutured. http://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1098902

What amazes me is that her cooking site apparently has a stellar Alexa ranking. http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/dinnerwithmariah.com# I'da never guessed there was that much of a demand to see chubby ex whores cook, fully clothed. Although I did find it funny to see a fat broad pick up a whole potato, dip it in butter and chomp down on it. She should start a female Minion type site called Butterhogs.com.

EDIT: Maybe someone with a better knowledge of the web and Alexa could explain, but the high bounce % pretty much means people are clicking and splitting, right? I am smart enough to know that an avg of 59 seconds on the site means next to no one is watching.

Maybe since her site is ranked #855 in the country of Chile it means there is a warehouse full of Chilean children being paid $1.63/week to click and push her #'s? What does a service like that cost?
Posted by: Jigaloo

Re: Mariah Milano does Carmella Bing Impression - 02/11/13 08:00 PM

Speaking of Butterhogs, Mike Adriano was using butter as a prop in his movies. It was not appealing.

Re: Mariah Milano does Carmella Bing Impression - 02/12/13 09:27 AM

i understand now why she was on the toilet for three days after telling her tweeter losers to go straight down till they hit fire for 'not showing the love' with quiet introspect on the meaninglessness of follower counts - after two $10k kickstarter cashgrabs ended in dashed dreams of a once joyous mind.

in fairness its a little more upfront than your average raven alexander or elexis monroe flimflams and con artistry. fuck it. there's always a reason for what Big Internet does, corrects itself like don cheadle pulling up his pants.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/3780...o/?ref=kicktraq
http://www.kicktraq.com/projects/3780562/online-cooking-show-featuring-mariah-milano/
Posted by: fartz

Re: Mariah Milano does Carmella Bing Impression - 02/12/13 02:14 PM

Originally Posted By: Jerkules
Here is some Milano drama from GFY.com about fansigns, broken promises and and eventual make good. Old wounds are reopened and new ones sutured. http://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1098902

What amazes me is that her cooking site apparently has a stellar Alexa ranking. http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/dinnerwithmariah.com# I'da never guessed there was that much of a demand to see chubby ex whores cook, fully clothed. Although I did find it funny to see a fat broad pick up a whole potato, dip it in butter and chomp down on it. She should start a female Minion type site called Butterhogs.com.

EDIT: Maybe someone with a better knowledge of the web and Alexa could explain, but the high bounce % pretty much means people are clicking and splitting, right? I am smart enough to know that an avg of 59 seconds on the site means next to no one is watching.

Maybe since her site is ranked #855 in the country of Chile it means there is a warehouse full of Chilean children being paid $1.63/week to click and push her #'s? What does a service like that cost?

That's the tritone advantage. They get fat, you still hit that shit. I guarantee she's lost zero fans on that side of the pond.