Asian Face Play -

Posted by: Eminence Front

Asian Face Play - - 10/30/09 03:48 PM

What I love about the Japanese is that they are innovative when it comes to deviant acts. We have been trained to view sexuality based on body parts; tits, ass, pussy, mouth, and when bored, we spice it up with a variety of ways meant to subjugating the whores, but ultimately it’s always these same “kinks” that we turn to for our amusement.

Watching this video, it dawned on me that there is a growing trend of FacePlay in Japan to sexualize EVERY part of the female body AND identity, to completely remake her, to mold her, to purge any essence of who she is, a cartoon character, a pig, a zombie, from her nostrils and ear canal’s to her eye slits, her entire identity is perverted for our viewing pleasure.. at some points watching this I had to turn it off to take a breather, but still my dark side urges me to view just a little more, how much more could she take, what’s left, am I going to hell for watching this, yet still I watched as this “Master” hand manipulator contorts, defiles and lulls this pretty young thing far beyond what any multitude of cocks could do.

I’m not here to judge right or wrong, but damn, I thought this was fucking hot!

Video -
http://deviantclip.com/Media-85503_Asian-Face-Play.html

Posted by: jeff jordan

Re: Asian Face Play - - 10/30/09 07:12 PM

Hmm. That's different.

I don't know about that picking of the nose shit. Seems like a good way to get hepatitis or something.
Posted by: drdoom

Re: Asian Face Play - - 10/31/09 11:55 AM

I prefer the face play on Facial Abuse.
Posted by: Claude Goddard

Re: Asian Face Play - - 11/01/09 12:41 PM

I like those Japanese butt rub videos.
Posted by: 99% Fiction

Re: Asian Face Play - - 11/01/09 03:26 PM

I'd rather watch Asian Mace Play. Hot young Asian school girl shot in the face with mace, then fucked as she squirms on the floor in pain. Or Reverse Asian Mace Play, where just as the guy is about to blow a load, the chick hits him in the face w/ some spray, and throws him out on the street.
Posted by: backdoorman

Re: Asian Face Play - - 11/01/09 03:45 PM

That's awfully fucking specific. Have you shopped that idea around ? Have you met Panzer ?
Posted by: gia jordan

Re: Asian Face Play - - 11/01/09 05:12 PM

Quote:

I'd rather watch Asian Mace Play. Hot young Asian school girl shot in the face with mace, then fucked as she squirms on the floor in pain. Or Reverse Asian Mace Play, where just as the guy is about to blow a load, the chick hits him in the face w/ some spray, and throws him out on the street.

I believe that's called Dating Donny Long
Posted by: Cum Stains

Re: Asian Face Play - - 11/01/09 07:29 PM

Violation of Donny Long's Restraining Order