This was a fun one indeed.

Thoughts?
Duke
Posted by: Big Red

Re: Faye Runaway Abused.. - 04/20/09 08:17 PM

There was alot of double dipping on Faye
Posted by: Dick Dastardly

Re: Faye Runaway Abused.. - 04/20/09 08:35 PM

Please Uncle Duke, tell us a story of this foul piece of meat's past. I want to know how many members of her high school football or lacrosse team she blew, for instance.
Posted by: E.Y.Davis

Re: Faye Runaway Abused.. - 04/20/09 09:03 PM

Quote:

Please Uncle Duke, tell us a story of this foul piece of meat's past. I want to know how many members of her high school football or lacrosse team she blew, for instance.

What a weird coincidence! I just got done having a conversation about how nobody in the south knows anything about Lacrosse and this is the first thing I read after hanging up the phone.

So, you are from the North East, no?

Re: Faye Runaway Abused.. - 04/20/09 09:11 PM

Jersey orignal!
Posted by: faceblaster

Re: Faye Runaway Abused.. - 04/20/09 10:00 PM

Lacrosse and rugby are prep school sports. In the south, only preppies play that stuff. You see it in Virginia and the Carolinas, but the rest of the south is all football.
Posted by: DukeSkywalker

Re: Faye Runaway Abused.. - 04/21/09 01:48 AM

Quote:

Quote:

What a weird coincidence! I just got done
having a conversat

nobody in the south knows anything about Lacrosse and this is the first thing I read after hanging up the phone.

So, you are from the North East, no?

yup nj. Played lacross too lol
Duke
Posted by: Crocodile

Re: Faye Runaway Abused.. - 04/21/09 02:30 AM

Quote:

Thoughts?
Duke

Poor little dyke

Re: Faye Runaway Abused.. - 04/21/09 02:32 AM

Quote:

Thoughts?
Duke

Is there any urine mixed in with that? It looks kind of runny.
Posted by: gia jordan

Re: Faye Runaway Abused.. - 04/21/09 02:48 AM

She's very yellow. Like Tina Yothers.
Posted by: Da Burglar

Re: Faye Runaway Abused.. - 04/21/09 04:29 AM

Didnt Bad Arse Phrank rep her, and then decided he wanted her for himself and only allowed her to do G/G shoots? When did that arrangement officially end?

Isnt that what ultimately put Pad Ass Modeling out of Bizz? Frank's penchant for being overly protective & restrictive of all his Bad Asses?

Re: Faye Runaway Abused.. - 04/21/09 10:51 AM

Quote:

Didnt Bad Arse Phrank rep her, and then decided he wanted her for himself and only allowed her to do G/G shoots? When did that arrangement officially end?

Isnt that what ultimately put Pad Ass Modeling out of Bizz? Frank's penchant for being overly protective & restrictive of all his Bad Asses?

I thought she was being repped by Joel Lawrence for a while, but would only do B/G work with Donkey Long for some time?
Posted by: E.Y.Davis

Re: Faye Runaway Abused.. - 04/21/09 11:06 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Thoughts?
Duke

Is there any urine mixed in with that? It looks kind of runny.

Probably just worried about how good her acting was and got a bit sweaty.

I love the *IDEA* of looking at those ribbon tattoos on the backs of her legs while she's bent over in front of me, but the reality just screams "low rent".
Posted by: Willie D

Re: Faye Runaway Abused.. - 04/21/09 12:22 PM

Georgie Porgie, puddin' and pie,
Jerked off in his girlfriend's eye.
When thet eye was dried and shut,
Georgie fucked that one-eyed slut.
Posted by: Big Red

Re: Faye Runaway Abused.. - 04/21/09 01:13 PM

Quote:

She did say she lost her virginity in a DP at a party with some rock band.

Re: Faye Runaway Abused.. - 04/21/09 01:20 PM

^ That's a good cum bucket!
Posted by: christianxxx

Re: Faye Runaway Abused.. - 04/21/09 02:06 PM

i had her booked last friday and she totally flaked on the shoot. lame. i still think she is sexy though.
Posted by: DukeSkywalker

Re: Faye Runaway Abused.. - 04/21/09 02:56 PM

Quote:

She's very yellow. Like Tina Yothers.

White balance.. I was using too many 5000k lights. she was pale, and add the 5k's she looked transparent. I had to set the white balance to a differnt setting to make her look human instead of grey alien.
Duke
Posted by: charin

Re: Faye Runaway Abused.. - 04/21/09 04:25 PM

Approved.

But I like my picture from the MM7 review on here, too

Chuck, Vegetarian fanboy
Posted by: butterman

Re: Faye Runaway Abused.. - 04/26/09 10:54 AM

Quote:

There was alot of double dipping on Faye

She sounds like a very nasty girl-love the A2P. I usually buy Sineplex DVD's just for that reason, those russian girls do it all.

Faye is a hot looking babe, except for those ugly ass tats on the back of her legs? Any reason why she would want to mess up her look?

Posted by: PainfulAzzFuckin

Re: Faye Runaway Abused.. - 04/27/09 04:55 AM

For the same reason every other whore defaces her skin like that. Self-realization=self-loathing.
Posted by: Jerkules

Re: Faye Runaway Abused.. - 03/18/11 10:59 PM

Doing some reading out of boredom, and wondering what ever happened to this whore? Did she watch the Facial Abuse scene and go to sleep with her car running in the garage?

She doesn't seem the type to hook up with a sugar daddy. She seems the type to be knocked up and scrubbing pit bull cum off the couch in the single wide.
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Faye Runaway Abused.. - 03/19/11 07:47 AM

There ought to be posters of her and her tats in the LA bus terminals saying "DON'T DO THIS. Just DON'T"
Posted by: Jerkules

Re: Faye Runaway Abused.. - 03/19/11 08:19 AM

Eh, those ribbons are hotter than a sleeve or the randome quotes some whores slap willy nilly on themselves. And by the time the tats get all saggy and nasty, no one going to be looking at her ass anyway.