Vivid's 25th Anniversary Party Pix

Posted by: Monstar

Vivid's 25th Anniversary Party Pix - 03/08/09 03:37 PM

Vivid's 25th Anniversary Party pix by Miss Gia J.

http://www.avn.com/galleries/1170/
Posted by: TheBillyvassi

Re: Vivid's 25th Anniversary Party Pix - 03/08/09 05:08 PM

yeehaw, its a lame facebook update, with slightly better picture quality.
Posted by: Gunker

Re: Vivid's 25th Anniversary Party Pix - 03/08/09 07:52 PM

Gia, you've done a lot better; all the same dark background as if you were a prom photographer and the couples (as such) entered into an alcove where you struggled with your flash and yelled at your assistant.

Posted by: gia jordan

Re: Vivid's 25th Anniversary Party Pix - 03/08/09 08:17 PM

Agreed, Gunker. I was pretty limited because it was an art gallery and all four walls were basically the same. Next time if this occurs, what's your best suggestion?
Posted by: Gunker

Re: Vivid's 25th Anniversary Party Pix - 03/08/09 08:22 PM

Candid and random, sneaking the camera past the staged events into the drunken/addled booths where fingers might be surreptitiously slipped into things...

Posted by: Smelly Monkey

Re: Vivid's 25th Anniversary Party Pix - 03/08/09 09:13 PM

This reminds me of Paul Thomas Anderson's modern day classic Boogie Nights, the scene that comes to mind is the one where a defeated Jack Horner played wonderfully but Burt Reynolds is slowly walking through a warehouse towards and editing room where he is asked a question about his current movie and just doesn't care, the shine and highs of the 70's and the scene are long gone and hes left with the pig fuck that is the 80's, this is vivid's reality, they are walking through the warehouse as we speak and in the words of rick pitino "jenna jameson, chasey lain and taylor hayes aren't walking through the door", instead you get whatever the flavor of the month monstar is representing.
Posted by: gia jordan

Re: Vivid's 25th Anniversary Party Pix - 03/08/09 09:36 PM

Oh shite. I didn't click link and thought you meant the art gallery event. I looked at the link and you're right. It wasn't my overall catch them in feelgood slice of life moments. I would've prefered more of that, too, because trust me our area was packed and Opera is an easy club to shoot spontaneous stuff at.
Posted by: Spunko

Re: Vivid's 25th Anniversary Party Pix - 03/09/09 12:05 AM

Looks like the love child of Corey Feldman and Orlando Bloom...

Posted by: TheBillyvassi

Re: Vivid's 25th Anniversary Party Pix - 03/09/09 12:40 AM

honestly. they are good for what they are but drop some coin on a ringflash or some form of constant source ring light...

shooting night clubs always blows, lighting sucks, people ham it up during the shots and the flash always makes half the population look like freshly landed aliens
Posted by: christianxxx

Re: Vivid's 25th Anniversary Party Pix - 03/09/09 01:36 AM

Quote:

This reminds me of Paul Thomas Anderson's modern day classic Boogie Nights, the scene that comes to mind is the one where a defeated Jack Horner played wonderfully but Burt Reynolds is slowly walking through a warehouse towards and editing room where he is asked a question about his current movie and just doesn't care, the shine and highs of the 70's and the scene are long gone and hes left with the pig fuck that is the 80's, this is vivid's reality, they are walking through the warehouse as we speak and in the words of rick pitino "jenna jameson, chasey lain and taylor hayes aren't walking through the door", instead you get whatever the flavor of the month monstar is representing.

very very nice sports analogy. and totally true.
Posted by: LouCypher

Re: Vivid's 25th Anniversary Party Pix - 03/09/09 06:19 PM

Lotsa Nikki Jayne pics...

Sup with that Gia?.
Posted by: jimb12345

Re: Vivid's 25th Anniversary Party Pix - 03/12/09 09:33 PM

this pictures are awesome. I just love vivid video they make the best videos.