LAURA ROXX POSITIVE!

Posted by: Sir Greenly

LAURA ROXX POSITIVE! - 04/15/04 01:39 PM

Just read this on hardcoregossip.com

Haven't read this anywhere else yet. Might not be true, hope it's not...
Posted by: Sir Greenly

Re: LAURA ROXX POSITIVE! - 04/15/04 01:41 PM

Oh shit, it's on AVN now. This is horrible...
Posted by: JRV

Re: LAURA ROXX POSITIVE! - 04/15/04 03:12 PM

Yeah, Laura Roxx is listed as working him - a DAP - on 3/24, or three weeks ago. Jessica Dee worked with him on the same day, probably an anal scene - her state of mind must be unimaginable.

The most recent exposures were only a week ago. Those people just have to wait to find out. That sux.
Posted by: MrPoo

Re: LAURA ROXX POSITIVE! - 04/15/04 03:26 PM

something that bothers me is that this girl is also known as Lara Cox. Most people know her as Lara Cox too...they need to put alias up as well as their main stage name...

She was at my office friday looking for work...luckily nothing happened. But i did hear she has fucked ALOT of guys off camera in the past 2 weeks. This is going to be a much bigger mess than it seems.
Posted by: DukeAbercrombie1

Re: LAURA ROXX POSITIVE! - 04/15/04 05:35 PM

cant we just pee on her? thats safe isnt it

just kidding. yea, this WHOLE SITUATION. because of ONE person. Good going guy.

http://www.avn.com/index.php?Primary_Navigation=Articles&Action=View_Article&Content_ID=80629

Re: LAURA ROXX POSITIVE! - 04/15/04 08:48 PM

Quote:

She was at my office friday looking for work...luckily nothing happened. But i did hear she has fucked ALOT of guys off camera in the past 2 weeks. This is going to be a much bigger mess than it seems.

I hadn't even thought of that: talent working on the video side of the business also do web site shoots these days. There's no way AIM can even know who they all are, much less contact them to build their contact graph.
Posted by: Rob Longshot

Re: LAURA ROXX POSITIVE! - 04/15/04 08:50 PM

ive been thinking about that too....

not so much the web stuff by people who are IN the business..... but the "content providers" who dont monitor shit like this and dont check AVN and sites like that all the time.... some of these people could continue working with them....

not good
Posted by: Steven Millan

Re: LAURA ROXX POSITIVE! - 04/15/04 10:51 PM

Very extremely sad news to hear,MrPoo,for all I can say about this horrible situation is
Posted by: HoRnY Toad

Re: LAURA ROXX POSITIVE! - 04/15/04 11:18 PM

That guy named Dugmor should be tested too. He came down from Canada with these girls. He runs a couple of website, he use to be real cool with Carol Cox. He's asian with dreads.

Re: LAURA ROXX POSITIVE! - 04/15/04 11:42 PM

that he should be.... send aim a message....
Posted by: Red Light Misfit

Re: LAURA ROXX POSITIVE! - 04/16/04 06:26 AM

Are the web companies that shoot their own content halting production as well?

Re: LAURA ROXX POSITIVE! - 04/16/04 06:30 AM

no idea.... but chances are no.

scary thing is i know a web guy out of vegas who used several of these girls.... patrice, jessica, and others...

Re: LAURA ROXX POSITIVE! - 04/16/04 06:53 AM

Quote:

that he should be.... send aim a message....

Dugmor had been posting on ADT up until Tueaday but not after. It's hardly surprising he hasn't had time for web chatter since. He did, however, find time to take down several travel pictures of this trip he'd taken.