Deaf whores at facialabuse.com

Posted by: Sasha D. Cheynerat

Deaf whores at facialabuse.com - 04/22/08 09:46 AM

well the menacing mooks over at facialabuse have managed to top their deviant selves once again with their newest acquisition, a deaf whore who goes by the name of juliet willow. i did a web search on her to see about a couple clips but all i got was the trailer from the site. what i did manage to see looks stellarly strokable the broad can barely speak and when she does attempt to communicate, she sounds like charlie brown's teacher with half a sandwich in her mouth. the best part is when miss keller gets furiously DPed and starts moaning like a manatee in heat. if anyone finds some clips, be sure to let me know and i'll squeeze some alone time into my schedule
Posted by: That's what she said

Re: Deaf whores at facialabuse.com - 04/22/08 09:50 AM

Quote:

well the menacing mooks over at facialabuse have managed to top their deviant selves once again with their newest acquisition, a deaf whore who goes by the name of juliet willow. i did a web search on her to see about a couple clips but all i got was the trailer from the site. what i did manage to see looks stellarly strokable the broad can barely speak and when she does attempt to communicate, she sounds like charlie brown's teacher with half a sandwich in her mouth. the best part is when miss keller gets furiously DPed and starts moaning like a manatee in heat. if anyone finds some clips, be sure to let me know and i'll squeeze some alone time into my schedule

that clip.. I'm laughing, crying and jerking off at the same time.
Posted by: Sasha D. Cheynerat

Re: Deaf whores at facialabuse.com - 04/22/08 09:52 AM

Quote:

Quote:

that clip.. I'm laughing, crying and jerking off at the same time.

it's a real mishmash of autoerotic emotions, ain't it
Posted by: Fiend

Re: Deaf whores at facialabuse.com - 04/22/08 11:16 AM

I found it amusing that they are yelling directions at a deaf girl.
Posted by: KATrainwreck

Re: Deaf whores at facialabuse.com - 04/22/08 01:56 PM

Why do I find this very arousing?
Posted by: Eminence Front

Re: Deaf whores at facialabuse.com - 04/22/08 04:35 PM

Deaf chicks are HOT, my favorite Max scene was with
Mckenna, Max Extreme 05, this is when he uttered the famous line:

"I'm going to hell, but before I do, I'm gonna cum
all over this little sluts face!"

Mckenna was oblivious to what Max was saying, she just smiled then grunted as Max forced his cock further in her
ass.

If you liked that scene, this is a must have.

Posted by: SuperDuperBored

Re: Deaf whores at facialabuse.com - 04/22/08 08:36 PM

Pfft, wake me up when they get a blind whore. Imagine the shit you could pull over on her.
Posted by: moriarty

Re: Deaf whores at facialabuse.com - 04/30/08 07:11 AM

Quote:

Here are some more samples: http://www.spunkglazed.com/gals_new_fa_juliet_willow_53.htm

You don't get to hear that hilarious voice, though