Need a baby sitter when you are banged?

Posted by: MR WHIP

Need a baby sitter when you are banged? - 11/09/07 12:19 PM

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/adg/473391731.html

Quote:

Child sitter for the Film Industry
Reply to: gigs-473391731@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-11-09, 8:11AM PST

Hello, I am offering sitting for your child while you are at work. Alot of people are judgemental, not me. I care about children, it is my job to see them happy, and well taken care of while in my care. I also understand that it is hard to find a sitter also. I prefer children over the age of 2 years, I also have children myself to play with, I have a VERY advanced 2 year old, 16 year old and 20 year old, so I have the experience, this is extra cash for me, and more time for you! I offer snacks, games, music, movies,dance,painting,baking, outside play, on nice days of course! All children are welcome! I can watch weekends, if you need, when if feels right for you and your child, daytime and evenings, sleep overs welcome also. If your interested, please email or call 818-437-7745. Thank you, hope to meet soon. Hourly rate, low sleepover rates, and weekend rates too! Please don't flag also, this is for the ones that need a reliable fun sitter for their employment! Thank you.

Posted by: Cum Stains

Re: Need a baby sitter when you are banged? - 11/09/07 12:22 PM

Bill Margold posted that.
Posted by: k1ng

Re: Need a baby sitter when you are banged? - 11/09/07 01:41 PM

skeeter moonlighting as a babysitter, not good.
Posted by: Random

Re: Need a baby sitter when you are banged? - 11/09/07 01:46 PM

Quote:

Posted by: Handful

Re: Need a baby sitter when you are banged? - 11/09/07 02:45 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Is that little Rudi Huxtable?
Posted by: Vizzle

Re: Need a baby sitter when you are banged? - 11/09/07 03:24 PM

Quote:

Nah, this is Rudi:

Posted by: Jeff Steward

Re: Need a baby sitter when you are banged? - 11/14/07 09:18 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Bill Marigold posted that.

Im not sure whos more dangerous, Swami, AC Creap or Marigold.
Posted by: Tritone

Re: Need a baby sitter when you are banged? - 11/14/07 10:59 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Her name is Promise. She was in the biz for a few years but I don't think she's active now. Was a decent performer, but screamed too loud for my taste. Sweet face and a big ass though...

From Brother Love's POV Fantasy #3:

Posted by: laudanum

Re: Need a baby sitter when you are banged? - 11/14/07 11:14 AM

That is not a sweet face.
Posted by: gia jordan

Re: Need a baby sitter when you are banged? - 11/14/07 11:18 AM

WTF is that!?!!!!! Thanks a lot, tritone, I was trying to eat until I saw her nasty looking vag. The director should have sent her home or thrown a razor at her. Or maybe an entire pack of razors to shave that mess. Vile.
Posted by: Tritone

Re: Need a baby sitter when you are banged? - 11/14/07 11:20 AM

Quote:

WTF is that!?!!!!! Thanks a lot, tritone, I was trying to eat until I saw her nasty looking vag. The director should have sent her home or thrown a razor at her. Or maybe an entire pack of razors to shave that mess. Vile.

Nothing wrong with bush in my book. Here's another pic from the same set before she gets naked. No way you're telling me she's not adorable and sexy!

Re: Need a baby sitter when you are banged? - 11/14/07 11:24 AM

Your book sucks.
Posted by: gia jordan

Re: Need a baby sitter when you are banged? - 11/14/07 11:34 AM

It looks like she's packin' underneath those booty shorts. Nope, it's just the vag hair/man-clit combo dying to get out.

Re: Need a baby sitter when you are banged? - 11/14/07 11:40 AM

Quote:

No way you're telling me she's not adorable and sexy!

Believe it comrade. I wouldn't touch her with yours.
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Need a baby sitter when you are banged? - 11/14/07 11:41 AM

Quote:

Now we know why he's hung up on the white chicks.
Posted by: Jigaloo

Re: Need a baby sitter when you are banged? - 11/15/07 07:26 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Nothing wrong with bush in my book. Here's another pic from the same set before she gets naked. No way you're telling me she's not adorable and sexy!