Recap of XPT during the 2007 AEE?

Posted by: TonyMalice

Recap of XPT during the 2007 AEE? - 01/15/07 08:54 AM

Hey fuckers, we are back from Las Vegas and i will be posting some of my pics tonight. Were there any XPT meltdowns while we were gone?
Posted by: Uomo Grassissimo!!

Re: Recap of XPT during the 2007 AEE? - 01/15/07 09:48 AM

No Phlog incidents.

Week in Review
Posted by: It Was Fun

Re: Recap of XPT during the 2007 AEE? - 01/15/07 09:49 AM

It was dead. I did all kinds of cleaning, laundry, cooking, going out and about, being a slave to the world, visited family and friends, ran errands blah blah blah without XPT taking up my time LOL sooooooo dead that I didn't have a hard time checking XPT on my Motorola Q.

Posted by: ben

Re: Recap of XPT during the 2007 AEE? - 01/15/07 10:02 AM

Quote:

I didn't have a hard time checking XPT on my Motorola Q.

Do you use your mobile phone to connect to the internet?
Posted by: It Was Fun

Re: Recap of XPT during the 2007 AEE? - 01/15/07 10:05 AM

Yes, comes with phone plan.

Re: Recap of XPT during the 2007 AEE? - 01/15/07 03:35 PM

Someone told me James had a meltdown and quit the board? Gotta find that thread.. lol..
Posted by: zenman

Re: Recap of XPT during the 2007 AEE? - 01/15/07 03:42 PM

It wasn't a meltdown, he just up and quit. I doubt it's permanent.
Posted by: zenman

Re: Recap of XPT during the 2007 AEE? - 01/15/07 03:45 PM

thread

Looks like he deleted his myspace account. Maybe we better call the authorities.
Posted by: Bornyo

Re: Recap of XPT during the 2007 AEE? - 01/15/07 03:47 PM

Quote:

Someone told me James had a meltdown and quit the board? Gotta find that thread.. lol..

He didn't melt down so much as ran out of ammunition. You won't find a definitive thread.
Posted by: Gigi

Re: Recap of XPT during the 2007 AEE? - 01/15/07 03:47 PM

he deleted his myspace account quite some time before he quit xpt.

Re: Recap of XPT during the 2007 AEE? - 01/15/07 03:54 PM

Quote:

he deleted his myspace account quite some time before he quit xpt.

I think that was due to the attentions of ghostshadow.
Posted by: gia jordan

Re: Recap of XPT during the 2007 AEE? - 01/15/07 06:06 PM

I worked on 3 hours sleep every night. I was a familiar face at the Bouchon coffee stand. It paid off, trust me. AVN rules.

Ok, so this is my first time on the internet in 5 days. To all y'all lurkers who took my pic and said you love me on here, post our pics GODDAMMIT!!!
Posted by: MiaRoseXXX

Re: Recap of XPT during the 2007 AEE? - 01/15/07 07:01 PM

Quote:

Ok, so this is my first time on the internet in 5 days. To all y'all lurkers who took my pic and said you love me on here, post our pics GODDAMMIT!!!

You told me not to, but if you want... I'll give u urs if u gimme mine... deal? lol

Re: Recap of XPT during the 2007 AEE? - 01/15/07 09:57 PM

Quote:

You told me not to, but if you want... I'll give u urs if u gimme mine... deal? lol

If you did girls that would make great dialogue for a scene ...

Posted by: redish

Re: Recap of XPT during the 2007 AEE? - 01/15/07 10:13 PM

I ain't lurking, I just got home.

Damn, woman.

Posted by: ben

Re: Recap of XPT during the 2007 AEE? - 01/18/07 02:43 PM

Quote:

Hey fuckers, we are back from Las Vegas and i will be posting some of my pics tonight. Were there any XPT meltdowns while we were gone?

What happened to Tony's pics? He must have recovered by now
Posted by: Jeff Steward

Re: Recap of XPT during the 2007 AEE? - 01/19/07 09:50 AM

You can see them at jerkoffzone.com
Posted by: RenfieldGyps

Re: Recap of XPT during the 2007 AEE? - 01/19/07 12:10 PM

Quote:

You can see them at jerkoffzone.com

Question: Do we have to pay to see them?

Re: Recap of XPT during the 2007 AEE? - 01/19/07 01:28 PM

Quote:

Question: Do we have to pay to see them?

For the bulk of them yes, lol. I do have some related to XPT and that are amusing that I will be posting then along with a few of my own pics over the weekend, gotta get them on JerkOffZone first. Here's a few pics that Jeff and Sandy took during the show, these are on JerkOffZone.com too.

Best pic of Layla I have seen from the show

How we all stayed awake, lol.

AC Cream loves Trina Michaels.. maybe that should be a Vivid title?

I wanna cum inside Chelsie Rae's ass. Not funny but true.

Did Kimberly Kane ever survive a Rodney blast?

KK and this JD from Howard Stern

Ceara shower fresh
Posted by: windsock

Re: Recap of XPT during the 2007 AEE? - 01/19/07 01:42 PM

Quote:

Ceara shower fresh

Was this photograph taken before or after her crytically referred to nonmedia meatgagcum experience?The sweetness of the smile would be deeply disturbing in either context. Also, in the absence of any media on it, could someone present post a graphic account of what exactly took place? Be careful, because I'll know if you're making shit up.

Re: Recap of XPT during the 2007 AEE? - 01/19/07 02:19 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Ceara shower fresh

Was this photograph taken before or after her crytically referred to nonmedia meatgagcum experience?The sweetness of the smile would be deeply disturbing in either context. Also, in the absence of any media on it, could someone present post a graphic account of what exactly took place? Be careful, because I'll know if you're making shit up.

1. "After" might explain the red marks under her eyes.

2. Ceara gave a graphic explanation with graphics yesterday.

There's no reason to be disturbed, Windy. She obviously enjoyed whatever those hieroglyphics depicted. Bottomline: Ceara went to Vegas and had a whole lot of fun.

Good for Ceara!!!

Don't sweat it, Windy. You're still Kurt's #1 fan.

Posted by: LouCypher

Re: Recap of XPT during the 2007 AEE? - 01/19/07 04:17 PM

Quote:

Quote:

He didn't melt down so much as ran out of ammunition. You won't find a definitive thread.

Aww..jamesn quit??? WTF..??
After reviewing his last few posts...it seems he admitted to finding a taste for "youtube" and then was posting in AWOP in the "what are you listening to" thread.

Ya its safe to say he bottomed out.
Posted by: gia jordan

Re: Recap of XPT during the 2007 AEE? - 01/19/07 04:19 PM

Nope. No one bottoms like you, LouCypher.
Posted by: GUAPO

Re: Recap of XPT during the 2007 AEE? - 01/19/07 04:25 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Ceara shower fresh

1. "After" might explain the red marks under her eyes.

2. Ceara gave a graphic explanation with graphics yesterday.

There's no reason to be disturbed, Windy. She obviously enjoyed whatever those hieroglyphics depicted. Bottomline: Ceara went to Vegas and had a whole lot of fun.

Good for Ceara!!!

Don't sweat it, Windy. You're still Kurt's #1 fan.

i want this woman to marry into into a nigga life.

Re: Recap of XPT during the 2007 AEE? - 01/19/07 04:29 PM

Quote:

lol
Aww baby..you just gave soopergrizz a run on my sig line..I'm torn..
Posted by: Holly Randall

Re: Recap of XPT during the 2007 AEE? - 01/19/07 05:39 PM

Quote:

Ceara shower fresh

Aww Ceara you look so sweet and innocent here. How great are those bathrooms? I was in heaven in that deep tub.
Posted by: weeeee

Re: Recap of XPT during the 2007 AEE? - 01/19/07 08:14 PM

Showers are great for washing away the shame.
Posted by: have2cit

Re: Recap of XPT during the 2007 AEE? - 01/19/07 08:22 PM

Quote:

Come on, you know shame can't be just washed away, it has to be scoured off with meth, just ask Taylor Rain.
Posted by: Monstar

Re: Recap of XPT during the 2007 AEE? - 01/20/07 03:25 AM

Quote:

fuckin tease.
Posted by: windsock

Re: Recap of XPT during the 2007 AEE? - 01/20/07 03:30 AM

Quote:

Shame is like herpes. It never goes away, only the symptoms can be numbed.
Shenanigans. Steward is a liar and so are you.

Re: Recap of XPT during the 2007 AEE? - 01/22/07 09:06 AM

Whores lie,I dont,well unless im taking to a whore.

Re: Recap of XPT during the 2007 AEE? - 01/26/07 08:55 AM

Her shirt reads "Will Fuck For Anal".

Posted by: RenfieldGyps

Re: Recap of XPT during the 2007 AEE? - 01/26/07 11:49 AM

Quote:

Re: Recap of XPT during the 2007 AEE? - 01/26/07 02:15 PM

Quote:

Quote:

renfield:

Shut that anal fissure you call a face and get back to letting the homeless guys use your asshole as a fist warmer.
Posted by: palmolive

Re: Recap of XPT during the 2007 AEE? - 01/26/07 02:21 PM

Quote:

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

renfield:

Shut that anal fissure you call a face and get back to letting the homeless guys use your asshole as a fist warmer.

Its payday and Lou Cypher an itinerant farmer from a village south of Seoul has ridden miles into town to make use of his weekly earnings in the "Internet Parlors" where for an extra payment they will bring Kimchi that they have brought themselves from their mothers kitchens. Lou feels it is well worth the extra payment even tho he understands this will mean going a day the following week without any meal whatsoever.

Re: Recap of XPT during the 2007 AEE? - 01/26/07 03:33 PM

Pfft Palmy..

The only crop I farm is lil Daisys like you,pimpleclit, and the horsefaced dyke. Make the most of your shelf life bitch before your mulched..

Posted by: Conky

Re: Recap of XPT during the 2007 AEE? - 01/26/07 03:36 PM

Quote:

Its payday and Lou Cypher an itinerant farmer from a village south of Seoul has ridden miles into town to make use of his weekly earnings in the "Internet Parlors" where for an extra payment they will bring Kimchi that they have brought themselves from their mothers kitchens. Lou feels it is well worth the extra payment even tho he understands this will mean going a day the following week without any meal whatsoever.

I feel no malice towards LouCypher, but that was some funny shit that only needs a misty Korean landscape pic to complete it. You're painting pictures with words, Palm.

Re: Recap of XPT during the 2007 AEE? - 01/26/07 03:39 PM

Quote:

Quote:

I feel no malice towards LouCypher, but that was some funny shit that only needs a misty Korean landscape pic to complete it. You're painting pictures with words, Palm.

Back at ya Conk..

I guarantee it's not his words...Google a few phrases and you'll find he ripped it off..regardless..it does paint a picture. I already pm'd him an "atta bitch".
Posted by: The Ghost Is Toast

Re: Recap of XPT during the 2007 AEE? - 01/26/07 03:51 PM

Lou Cypher is the 'Sean Bean in Ronin' of the XPT fraternity.

Re: Recap of XPT during the 2007 AEE? - 01/26/07 04:24 PM

Quote:

Explain that or provide a link because if you've defined lou I'd like to read it.
Posted by: Willie D

Re: Recap of XPT during the 2007 AEE? - 01/26/07 04:33 PM

Quote:

LouCypher is really named Sergio Martorelli...he rapes little boys in his Rio apartment where he blogs about horror movies and dreams of meeting Nacho Vidal.

Smartt, how did it feel to get passed over again?

Re: Recap of XPT during the 2007 AEE? - 01/26/07 04:41 PM

look what the douche wrote...

Quote:

hey slapnuts

you give a good showing for a vaginal secretion.
realize the shit spew we provide keeps this place entertaining.

dont let up no mo matter how much your loser instincts scream run and hide..

hugs..

-Lou

whadda

Re: Recap of XPT during the 2007 AEE? - 01/26/07 04:43 PM

Quote:

Quote:

LouCypher is really named Sergio Martorelli...he rapes little boys in his Rio apartment where he blogs about horror movies and dreams of meeting Nacho Vidal.

Smartt, how did it feel to get passed over again?

Willie D... weak kidd0.. Palmy did it better...Monkey did it better... H2c did better.. etc..try harder..lol

Dan G.. Sweet fucken Ronin reference.. the Audi in that movie Pwned!!

From here forward the XPT Recap turns into the
"Lou Crew" appreciation thread..

-Fucken deal with it cunts.

Re: Recap of XPT during the 2007 AEE? - 01/26/07 04:45 PM

You're a boring douchebag smartt...no one likes you, you think you're cool with your little faggy gun-firing avatar. A dozen people have passed you on their way to your coveted mod hat. So go fuck yourself and may the Rio police finally arrest you.

Re: Recap of XPT during the 2007 AEE? - 01/26/07 04:52 PM

Quote:

You're a boring douchebag smartt...no one likes you, you think you're cool with your little faggy gun-firing avatar. A dozen people have passed you on their way to your coveted mod hat. So go fuck yourself and may the Rio police finally arrest you.

Less emotion Willie... the frustration is shining through.. lets see the A-game..lol

Re: Recap of XPT during the 2007 AEE? - 01/26/07 05:04 PM

You're not worth my A-game. The Suns game is starting.

You may leave now.

Re: Recap of XPT during the 2007 AEE? - 01/26/07 05:20 PM

Quote:

You're not worth my A-game. The Suns game is starting.

You may leave now.

A 3 post concession?? lol

Hey Willie..You gonna wear your Singletary jersey on game day? Hows it feel havin another d00ds name on your back bitch??

And if by the "Suns game " you mean hovering over the mod/admin panel and fisting your pisshole..then enjoy your game kiddo.

Re: Recap of XPT during the 2007 AEE? - 01/26/07 05:20 PM

smartt is shaking the air conditioner in his bedroom window again. This usually causes the old woman that lives below him to scream rambling cursewords but today she is gone because last night she had another stroke and the ambulance came after a few hours and took her to the big hospital on the other side of the favela. this usually meant he had 2 or 3 days to play his favorite prog and tired metal LPs at a higher level. This made him happy of course if only he could get this damn air conditioner working again. Because he had no business planned he hasn't bathed for two days and the hot January sun was bringing his pores to full revolt.

Re: Recap of XPT during the 2007 AEE? - 01/26/07 05:23 PM

Quote:

smartt is shaking the air conditioner in his bedroom window again. This usually causes the old woman that lives below him to scream rambling cursewords but today she is gone because last night she had another stroke and the ambulance came after a few hours and took her to the big hospital on the other side of the favela. this usually meant he had 2 or 3 days to play his favorite prog and tired metal LPs at a higher level. This made him happy of course if only he could get this damn air conditioner working again. Because he had no business planned he hasn't bathed for two days and the hot January sun was bringing his pores to full revolt.

One story too many adjective man.. and you were doing so well.

Re: Recap of XPT during the 2007 AEE? - 01/26/07 07:52 PM

Quote:

Hey Willie..You gonna wear your Singletary jersey on game day? Hows it feel havin another d00ds name on your back bitch??

And if by the "Suns game " you mean hovering over the mod/admin panel and fisting your pisshole..then enjoy your game kiddo.

1. I don't own a Bears' jersey. Even if I did, what the crap would it matter to you? It just shows you are manically obsessed with XPT and like smartt you stalk people and live on their every word.

2. Only other mods/admins can read the admin board, why would I hover over it like I was waiting for some random douchebag like you to toss a gascan up in there? Your knowledge of XPT is admitrable, Sergio, but it's imperfect; you are nothing more than a nuisance.

3. Suns' game is well in hand, on their way to a record. no doubt.

As I said earlier, I permit you to leave now.

Re: Recap of XPT during the 2007 AEE? - 01/26/07 08:15 PM

Quote:

Quote:

1. I don't own a Bears' jersey. Even if I did, what the crap would it matter to you? It just shows you are manically obsessed with XPT and like smartt you stalk people and live on their every word.

2. Only other mods/admins can read the admin board, why would I hover over it like I was waiting for some random douchebag like you to toss a gascan up in there? Your knowledge of XPT is admitrable, Sergio, but it's imperfect; you are nothing more than a nuisance.

3. Suns' game is well in hand, on their way to a record. no doubt.

As I said earlier, I permit you to leave now.

Fucken weak Willie... You're total counterpoints = shit..
We all saw your screen name last week..
Just keep providing the material you lil fuck..One post I'm smartt..the next post I'm like smartt.. then you try and use my " off ya go " line lol
I'll play this shit against you for weeks lil man. Its not my first rodeo lil fella and I've trolled bigger fish than you. Just thank the gods (Tony Malaise and Stewy) that you have the title you have. Remember when you were supposed to be smarter than me? lol

Re: Recap of XPT during the 2007 AEE? - 01/26/07 08:18 PM

Keep the stick fight in the Cage like it is supposed to be, loser.

Re: Recap of XPT during the 2007 AEE? - 01/26/07 08:34 PM

Quote:

Keep the stick fight in the Cage like it is supposed to be, loser.

Fair enough... just hold everyone to those rules Mod.. Lets see how you roll now lil guy..lol
Posted by: The Ghost Is Toast

Re: Recap of XPT during the 2007 AEE? - 01/27/07 02:27 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Explain that or provide a link because if you've defined lou I'd like to read it.

I'd really recommend you rent the film...it's a fantastic movie about a bunch of 'professionals' hired to heist a mysterious and extremely valuable briefcase from the Russian mafia. Taut and brutal, plenty of action and some fantastic car chases too.

If you haven't seen it, you are definitely missing out, plus you'll be able to enjoy the Sean Bean reference too.

'What colour is the boathouse at Hereford?'
Posted by: k1ng

Re: Recap of XPT during the 2007 AEE? - 01/27/07 01:19 PM

Quote:

'What colour is the boathouse at Hereford?'

"How would I know."

I agree. Great movie worth the rental.
Posted by: Dick Dastardly

Re: Recap of XPT during the 2007 AEE? - 01/30/07 11:08 AM

I never saw a side profile of this fat motherfucker before. Man, he looks like Humpty Dumpty, and he's fucking pale, too!

Quote:

AC Cream loves Trina Michaels.. maybe that should be a Vivid title?

Posted by: *L*G*

Re: Recap of XPT during the 2007 AEE? - 01/30/07 11:23 AM

if you search aee 2006 pics AC have the same baby blue sneakers