Who can guess this all girl video title/ scene ??

Posted by: rncep

Who can guess this all girl video title/ scene ?? - 11/07/06 05:31 AM

I thought I could figure it out but after purchasing "women in control" DVD the scene is not there. There is a similar scene in which 5 or 6 girls including felicia go to town on each other that is not the scene for which I uploaded the screen caps from and need to find the title for.

The scene I am talking about may not even be from an all girl flick but a scene from a combo B/G G/G flick. Basically I can see whom I believe to be Felicia (by her distinct tanlines) and who I think was Belladonna in the backround, but that is it. The scene consists of maybe 7 or 8 mostly blonde girls lined up with their butts in the air and Felicia and another brunette (possibly Aurora??) going to town on their asses. I only have a 1 minute short sample clip I found if this video but cannot for the life of me figure out which movie it came from.
Posted by: TMonty

Re: Who can guess this all girl video title/ scene - 11/07/06 07:35 AM

iafd.com lists the following titles featuring Felecia and Belladonna ---> Link

Maybe this will help you finding the title you're looking for.
Posted by: steveb

Re: Who can guess this all girl video title/ scene - 11/07/06 12:00 PM

I just thought I'd post the pic. I don't know if it will help anyone ID the movie... but I like the pic.
Posted by: rncep

Re: Who can guess this all girl video title/ scene ?? - 11/08/06 05:50 AM

Thanks for the help everyone. Monty got it with the iafd link, the first title that came up with Belladonna and Felecia was "Midnight Librarians" and after looking at some back cover caps, that scene is defintely there. So I was real close with "women in control" as it was still a VCA/Jim Holiday vid but neither was an all girl flick which was throwing me off. Once again thanks for the quick reply, I knew posting here would get it for me real quick.